Volvo S40 T5 (2007)

Sale price: US $7,500.00 Make an Offer

Condition: Seller Notes:
Used
“This is my personal vehicle. Its not a daily driver. I put 3500 miles on it myself since i purchased it over 10 months ago. I love this car but i need to make some living changes so that is why i am parting with it. Car is pick up only so please only bid if you plan on picking up. Car is sold as-is and there is no warranty on the vehicle.”
Year: 2007 VIN : YV1MH682872275658
Mileage: 107,151 Body Type: Sedan
Make: Volvo Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Model: S40 Vehicle Title: Clear
Trim: T5 Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
Engine: 2.5L I5 20V Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Drive Type: AWD Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Fuel Type: Gasoline Exterior Color: Black
For Sale By: Private Seller Interior Color: Black
Disability Equipped: No Number of Cylinders: 5
Drive Side: Left-hand drive Transmission: Manual

Snellville, Georgia, United States

Vehicle description

This beautiful car is up for sale because I need a truck. This car is NOT my daily driver so ever since i have had it i have treated it with the utmost care and respect,NOT neglected or trashed on at all!
This is the car to have if you love cars as much as I do. Comes with the Volvo inline 5 cylinder turbo engine (k04) With a 6 speed manual transmission AND Haldex All wheel drive.
To top it all off with Ultra low 107,151 miles.
It has new coilovers on it from ISC which is the N1 Coilover Suspension Set, Street Sport with the pillow ball top hats/uppers , fully adjustable with dampening and camber plates built in on the uppers( currently sits about 2.5 inches lower then stock and is currently at about 65% dampening because i like the stiffer ride.Also new lower control arms and an AC compressor where recently done also which all has about 2600 miles on it.
The oil has been changed about 2000 miles ago and i usually change it every 5000 to be on the safe side.
The Tires and battery are practically new they have about 850 miles on them. Got alignment done when i got new tires on it a month ago also.
THE BAD: catalytic converter is bad so it needs to be replaced.I do not have a check engine light on for it.
There is also a paint chip on the back trunk and a small dent near the taillight . (all shown in pictures) This car has spent 0 time up north so there is no rust at all. Been in Georgia its whole life
I do have paper work to back up everything above.
Heated Black leather seats - Flawless (minor wear and tear on drivers seat) . Weather tech passenger and driver floor mats
Great condition car is stunning in person. No Leaks .Very fun to drive.
Here is a general summary of the options on the vehicle. However, the options can be easily looked up on line 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags (VIC) 4-wheel ABS/disc brakes ABS and Driveline Traction (stability) control AM/FM/CD/Satellite-prep radio Anti-theft alarm system Air conditioning (working and cold) Cargo area light Cruise control Daytime running lights Dual illuminated vanity mirrors External temperature display Split flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats (passthrough seating) Front and rear reading lights Front fog/driving lights Rear fog lights Power and heated driver and passenger mirrors Power windows Rear seats center armrest Remote activated exterior entry lights Remote power door locks Power steering Tachometer Tilt and telescopic steering wheel Dual Front Impact Airbags Dual Front Side Impact Airbags Front Center Armrest W/Storage Illuminated Entry Keyless Entry Low Tire Pressure Warning Moonroof Power Driver Seat Rear Window Defroster Remote Keyless Entry
This motor vehicle is being sold “AS-IS”, with all faults, including but not limited to those described herein, as well as any other faults or defects, whether or not presently known or discoverable with or without inspection and operation of the vehicle. Should the motor vehicle be found defective following its purchase, the buyer is fully responsible for any and all servicing and repair expenses. Just Donated Inc. hereby disclaims any and all warranties in connection with this sale, expressed or implied.
Buyer must reach out to me within the 48 hour window of the non-refundable deposit ($500), to make arrangements to get the vehicle to you Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax, title, license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state.

More Volvo S40 for sale

US $1,200.00
US $2,000.00
US $5,800.00
US $2,500.00
US $3,750.00
US $8,000.00
  •  XC90
  •  S60
  •  S40
  •  V70
  •  Other