Subaru Impreza (2004)

Sale price: US $18,000.00 Make an Offer

Condition: Used Year: 2004
VIN : JF1GD70674L523431 Mileage: 106900
Model: Impreza Engine: 2.5L Turbo
Make: Subaru Number of Cylinders: 4
Drive Side: Left-hand drive For Sale By: Private Seller
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: AWD Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Black Vehicle Title: Clean
Options: Leather Seats, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Anti-Lock Brakes

Miami, Florida, United States

Vehicle description

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi World Rally Blue w/ 107,000 miles, excellent condition inside and out, loaded, original dealer installed leather interior, 2 owner car. Clean title in hand. New tires. New battery.
Cobb Accessport V3 Cobb Downpipe Cobb Exhaust Cobb Stage 2 tune Kartboy bushings IAG air/oil separator Killer B Oil Pickup line (preventatively installed by WRXperts) BC Racing Coilovers Greddy BOV (installed in recirculating mode) Kenwood double DIN radio w/ full custom tuned sound system Carbon fiber trim Lamco gauges
Leather interor is rare - i have not seen another STi from this generation with this type of interior. Seats are more comfortable that OEM suede interior.
I am the 2nd owner of this car. It has been meticulously maintained for it"s entire life. Oil changes done every 3K. I switched over to Rotella synthetic after purchasing the car. First owner kept a binder with all receipts for the car and maintenance records. I have logs of maintenance that I have done since I purchased the car.
Buyer to pay 10% down within 48 hours (no paypal) Buyer to pay remaining 90% within 10 days Buyer to pickup car within 30 days(i will store in my garage for 30 days and make myself available for any shipper) No refund of 10% down
Shipping by Buyer
Contact Nate at Car is Located in Miami, FL

More Subaru Impreza for sale

US $16,500.00
US $7,000.00
US $9,600.00
US $5,000.00
US $1,000.00
  •  WRX
  •  Impreza
  •  Forester
  •  Outback
  •  Legacy
  •  XV Crosstrek
  • Acura (597)
  • Alfa Romeo (214)
  • AMC (190)
  • Aston Martin (190)
  • Audi (1485)
  • Austin (52)
  • Austin Healey (104)
  • Bentley (382)
  • BMW (4752)
  • Buick (1133)
  • Cadillac (2574)
  • Chevrolet (18179)
  • Chrysler (1060)
  • Citroen (31)
  • Datsun (264)
  • De Tomaso (30)
  • DeLorean (32)
  • DeSoto (34)
  • Dodge (4929)
  • Eagle (27)
  • Edsel (38)
  • Ferrari (721)
  • Fiat (319)
  • Fisker (16)
  • Ford (18004)
  • Freightliner (49)
  • Geo (29)
  • GMC (1901)
  • Harley Davidson (31)
  • Harley-Davidson (39)
  • Hino (17)
  • Honda (2383)
  • Hudson (59)
  • Hummer (599)
  • Hyundai (644)
  • Infiniti (528)
  • International (63)
  • International Harvester (276)
  • Isuzu (134)
  • Jaguar (1178)
  • Jeep (3653)
  • Kia (310)
  • Lamborghini (267)
  • Lancia (23)
  • Land Rover (1215)
  • Lexus (1092)
  • Lincoln (1150)
  • Lotus (135)
  • Maserati (293)
  • Mazda (936)
  • McLaren (81)
  • Mercedes-Benz (5742)
  • Mercury (660)
  • MG (434)
  • Mini (612)
  • Mitsubishi (492)
  • Morris (23)
  • Nash (61)
  • Nissan (2292)
  • Oldsmobile (857)
  • Opel (22)
  • Other (316)
  • Other Makes (291)
  • Packard (82)
  • Plymouth (1047)
  • Pontiac (2321)
  • Porsche (2880)
  • Ram (556)
  • Renault (26)
  • Rolls-Royce (255)