Mercedes-Benz ML320 (2001)

Sale price: US $1,824.00 Make an Offer

Condition: Seller notes:
Year: 2001
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: ML320
Transmission: Automatic
Drive Type: 4WD
Engine: 3.2L Gas V6
Vehicle Title: Clean
Mileage: 158041
Fuel Type: Gasoline

Brooklyn, New York, United States

Vehicle description

*No International Buyers! Continental United States Buyers ONLY!
For Sale Clean Title2001 Mercedes-Benz ML 320. This vehicle is NOT in drivable condition due to sitting outside for 4 years. (Will need to be towed) This is either a Winter Beater Restoration Project or take apart and sell parts for profit. The vehicle starts, runs and drives but To be Road worthy again the following needs to be done to my knowledge -brake rotors -brake pads -repair/replace broken brake fluid line (leak in the area of the rear differential). -repair/replace broken fuel line (leak in the area of the fuel tank).
Exterior issues: -Pretty much every body panel has surface rust. -Vehicle was recently side swiped and FRONT Passenger side of bumper support is bent. (From what I see if the bumper support is straightened then the bumper should fit back in place) -Has a missing Passenger sideTurn signal marker light. (A new one on JEGS website is about $20)
Interior issues: -75% of Rear seats are stuck in a folded position the other 25% of the Rear seats are fine. Overall the vehicle can carry 3 people in its current condition. -Vehicle has only one key and the vehicle can only be locked/unlocked using a key. The keyless remote does not work. -Rear wiper does not work. -Has a Pioneer DVD/CD/MP3 single din unit that was working fine until now, it randomly shuts down and reboots. (Pioneer Wire harness might have a bad connection)
Overall the Leather Interior is in great shape and condition for its age no rips. The wheels and tires are in pretty good condition. I bought General Grabber HTS tires back in 2017 and only used them for a year. Tires should last another year or two.
Kelly Blue Book value is between $1,600 and $5,000. That being said there is room to repair and sell for profit if you are mechanically inclined and can do the work yourself. Price is negotiable.
  •  SL-Class
  •  E-Class
  •  S-Class
  •  C-Class
  •  300-Series
  •  Sprinter
  • Acura (643)
  • Alfa Romeo (235)
  • AM General (18)
  • AMC (205)
  • Aston Martin (217)
  • Audi (1613)
  • Austin (59)
  • Austin Healey (116)
  • Bentley (442)
  • BMW (5157)
  • Buick (1260)
  • Cadillac (2869)
  • Chevrolet (20495)
  • Chrysler (1187)
  • Citroen (33)
  • Datsun (305)
  • De Tomaso (30)
  • DeLorean (32)
  • DeSoto (37)
  • Dodge (5498)
  • Eagle (27)
  • Edsel (39)
  • Ferrari (810)
  • Fiat (358)
  • Fisker (22)
  • Ford (20299)
  • Freightliner (68)
  • Geo (30)
  • GMC (2132)
  • Harley Davidson (40)
  • Harley-Davidson (56)
  • Hino (18)
  • Honda (2617)
  • Hudson (65)
  • Hummer (653)
  • Hyundai (706)
  • Infiniti (575)
  • International (102)
  • International Harvester (302)
  • Isuzu (142)
  • Jaguar (1297)
  • Jeep (4053)
  • Kia (348)
  • Lamborghini (321)
  • Lancia (27)
  • Land Rover (1369)
  • Lexus (1194)
  • Lincoln (1280)
  • Lotus (147)
  • Maserati (326)
  • Mazda (1018)
  • McLaren (102)
  • Mercedes-Benz (6465)
  • Mercury (751)
  • MG (477)
  • Mini (659)
  • Mitsubishi (524)
  • Morris (23)
  • Nash (69)
  • Nissan (2539)
  • Oldsmobile (938)
  • Opel (25)
  • Other (336)
  • Other Makes (321)
  • Packard (99)
  • Plymouth (1168)
  • Polaris (21)
  • Pontiac (2615)
  • Porsche (3254)
  • Ram (671)