Cadillac Other (1930)
Sale price: US $75,000.00 Make an Offer
Barrington, Illinois, United States
Just out of long term storage. At my shop. 1930 Cadillac V16 Seven Passenger Sedan.
1. One of the very first V16s produced. Build sheet from GM in transit.
2. Original interior with some insect and rodent damage, Fleetwood clock and vanity mirror present. Also rear cigar lighter.
3. Engine running well with fluid changes, and new Optima battery. Modern spin on oil filter is hidden. Fuel and cooling system will need additional service.
4. Cadillac auxiliary metal trunk. Hubcap wrench and many extra parts included.
5. Many more pictures to follow. Sold as is, where is. Enclosed transport possible.
PRICE IS FIRM. Thank you.
Happy New Year.